TEXT: Matthew 19:8
A woman must be sometimes ready to be deaf to some things in marriage
Twenty-One things that a deaf wife should never do
- Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband, it is a sign of disrespect
- Do not expose your husband weaknesses to your family/friend, it will bounce back to you soon Proverbs 18:2, 29:20
- Defensive women do not have a happy home. Proverbs 20:3, 29:11
- Do not compare your husband with other men
- Never forget that your husband married you not your sisters/maids; never give your duty to people around you.
- Never allow unconcerned people to give attention to your husband. Give your hubby every attention.
- Do not blame your husband when he comes home empty handed.
- Do not be wasteful, be a good manager of what your husband have. Proverbs 28:22, 13:11
- Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband his right, Give it to him when, how and where he wants it.
- Never compare your husband with your ex-lover. Your home may not recover from the disaster it will cause.
- Never be too forward to answer questions pose to your husband in public.
- Never shout or challenge your husband in front of your children. Wise women don’t do that.
- Check your husband appearance before he steps out.
- Never be in a hurry in the bathroom, dressing table. Don’t be careless about your look, don’t be too spiritual to take care of your physical body.
- Your parent, family and friends do not have a final say in your house. Stop looking unto them for advice. Cleave to your husband all the time.
- Never base your love on monetary things. Show love even when your husband does not have.
- Do not be judgmental with your husband. No man loves a nagging wife.
- No man jokes with food. Cook his preferred food.
- Don’t associate with women who have wrong mental attitude about marriage
- You are never too old to influence your home. Keep loving your husband.
- You grow manner-less daughters when you confront your hubby all the time.
If you are a blind husband, things you should never do
- Never come home from work only to stay in front of the TV, leaving your wife alone to do all the chores.
- Never work so much that you give no attention to your wife.
- Stop acting like you are listening when you are watching TV.
- Do not give up the spiritual leadership of your home to your wife.
- Don’t allow your eyes to linger on a beautiful woman who passes by. You can’t help the first look, but do not linger on it the second time.
- Stop saying you know and understand what your wife is saying when you are not even listening to her.
- Don’t purchase any major item in your home without prior discussion with your wife. Her opinion counts.
- Stop pointing out her mistakes all the time. It makes a woman feel inferior. Turn her mistakes into miracles.
- Don’t look at your old girlfriend on Facebook and still show it to your wife.
- Do not make social media your best friends.