Text: Luke 10: 33-34, Proverbs 17:17
Who is a real friend?
- A friend is someone you love and enjoy being with.
- He/She enters the wilderness with you (being with you in times of troubles).
- True friends are people you can count on.
Characteristics of true friend
- Unconditional Love: He/She loves at all times regardless of their background status, achievement.
- Unwavering support: Support at all times , not expecting a return and they are consistent.
- Willingness to challenge: Ready to challenge and correct in love. Proverb 27:5
- Full of Grace: He/She encourages, a source of blessings Learn to be good friend, wherever you find yourself.