Text: Gen 1:27; 2:20
Questions couples should answer to know whether they are living in a house or home or there is a challenge.
- Does 99% of the entire conversation consists of the following words? Okay!, Fine!, It’s good!, Sure!, I don’t know!, I forgot it!. All these short words could cause damage to the home if one is not careful
- Is your spouse passionate only during sex?
- Does your spouse love his/her phone/Tv/job more than you?
- Does your spouse like discussing personally with you during conflict?
Be careful in your home when you start noticing the below mentioned:
- When your spouse is answering a question with a question
- When your spouse behaves as if he/she is ignorant of what you are talking about
- When there is massive generalization
- When you discover that your spouse refuse to talk. It is a pointer that something evil is about to occur in your home. Nothing solves issues like dialogue. Not talking is a sign of loneliness.
- When your spouse slams the door or bangs the table in the midst of a discussion. Every woman should learn to keep their home, be submissive and study the countenance of their husband.
- When the only time to discuss is during sex.
Learn to look at your spouse’s face consistently and appreciate him/her