Preacher: Pastor I.O. Ayuba
Theme: Understanding my life purpose
Topic: Understanding my reason for existence
Bible Reading: 1 Kings 10:1-19
A man who does not understand the reason why he exists is like a corpse. No matter who you have seen on planet earth that is blessed, what God has in stock for you is great. Desires determine delivery. When what you have is been publicized by you then you are a poor man. If you are connected with the heavenly, then you get heavenly blessings. Every man on earth is sent by God to do something very important.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE.
- It helps you to choose your friends. 1 Cor 15:35. Your company determines your accomplishment in life. Prov 13:20; Prov. 12:26; Ecc. 4:9-10. Don’t choose a man who does not have the vision like you.
- It helps you to choose the right person or spouse. Adam got a work before a wife. God gave him his purpose before giving him a wife. Marry a man because he has a vision not because of his television.
- It helps you in choosing your career.
- It helps you to choose your mentor. Nobody goes to the top in life without a mentor. You must have someone who is greater than you in your life’s chosen career. Until you look for a mentor, you cannot grow. Until you have a father, you cannot go farther in life. Every mentee should understand the fact that they cannot go up until their mentor push them.
- It helps you to choose your location. Your location determines your allocation. If you are in the wrong place in life, you will get it wrong. Never stay in a place where grace has departed. Add more values to yourself.
- Nothing good happens to a man who has severed his relationship with God.