PREACHER: REV K. AMOLE
TOPIC: CHRISTIAN LIFESTYLE: FAITHFULNESS IN STEWARDSHIP
Some people call themselves Christians but the way they act and dress, contradicts Christ. 1 John 2:15- Christian life is totally different from the world. Our life should be salt and light in this world. Matthew 5:13-14 explains on salt and light.
How Christians lifestyle should be:
- It is our duty to season the world.
- It is our responsibility to preserve the world.
- It is our responsibility to heal the wound in the world through service.
- It is our responsibility to make the world have a better taste.
- It is our duty to disperse the work of darkness in their world.
- It is our responsibility to continually shine in the darkness of this world.
Questions we need to ask ourselves:
How faithful are you?
Are we faithful to the Lord?
- Steward on time (Acts 2:1, Luke 12:16-20) whatever you possess in this world, you are a custodian of God’s property.
- Steward of influence (Esther 4:13-14) let us use our influence to help others so as to be a faithful and be a steward for God
- Stewardship of gifts and talents (Matt 21,23,25)
- Submit human logistics in your stewardship to the Lord. God cannot be deceived. Luke 16:3-10, 1 Corinthians 4:2