There are two (.2) major responses:
1. DE-ACTIVATION OF FEAR: Fears destroy faith. Any man who entertains fear loses his inheritance. Fear makes a man to lose his allocation. Fear will not allow you to be in the same frequency with God. Job 3:25. Those who will die during this period of pandemic are those that entertain fear. Isaiah 7:9.
2. ACTIVATION OF A DYING FAITH: Faith demands three (3) major things;
a. Plan: Faith works alongside with a plan, for faith without a plan is dead.
b. Expression: Faith demands expression. We do not work by sight but by faith, for sight destroy the system of faith. Relax; what you see should not sink your faith. Express your faith in God.
c. Demonstration: Let everyone knows that you serve a living God.
I encourage you this day to deactivate your fear and reactivate your dying faith. God told me while praying this morning that, at the end of everything, I will not lose any of you listening to me now.
My prayer for you this day is that, as you came into this year full, you will not end empty in Jesus name. Amen.
1. Oh God! I will not finish this year empty.
2. Mighty Hand of God, be upon me from today and forever
3. Oh God! Stretch your mighty hand upon my life and my family; send every disaster away from me.
4. Oh God! Rekindle your fire in me.
5. Oh God! Place upon me and my family the mark of touch not.