Text: Ephesians 2:8-10. Romans 11:6
What is Grace?
1)Graze is an unmerited favour.
2)Grace is an undeserved gift. No grace is free, someone has paid for it and it becomes a gift to you.
3)Grace is unearnings. Grace is not what you earn or your salary or the work of your hand. It is a gift from God. Grace is not what you worked for. Grace isn’t grace when it is worked for. Grace is not by the affluence you have.
4) Grace is the dimension of divine activities that enables God to turn man’s mistake to miracles. If God is not in your life, the ‘G’ from GRACE is removed, you thereby run the RACE and nothing good comes from it.
WHAT GRACE DOES
1) 2 Corinthians 12:9. It makes perfect your weakness
2)Romans 8:2. Grace forgives
3)Grace makes you work less and earn more. It makes you possess a thing you never worked for
4) Grace gives legs to the lame and eyes to the blind. It changes where you are. When a man enjoys Grace, how he was born doesnt matter
5)How, When and Where does not matter in the school of grace. Your conception doesn’t matter as grace helps you to overtake
6) Grace breaks protocols
7) Grace transforms. Ezekiel 11:19
8)Grace makes you say stuffs like If not for God”
9) Grace makes a man to start well and finish well. Romans 11:6
In conclusion, Grace is not by qualification and it doesn’t make you struggle. When you enjoy grace, your age will not waste.