Text: 2 Kings 4:1-7
Grace as said in previous messages is not earned but it is a gift from God.
What grace is not
1) Grace is not a license for sin. Grace is never a permission to sin. Our action towards God matters in the school of grace. Grace is so powerful that when G is remove from Grace, you run the race of life without getting to meaningful destination.
2) Grace is not a license for laziness. Jude 3. Deligence is important in the school of grace. 2 Timothy 2:15.Don’t be lazy physically and spiritually. Be spiritually inclined and sleep less.
3) Grace is not a license for ignorance. Take your time to study the word. Any man that is ignorant goes from pillar to post. Get yourself acquainted with the word of God.
In conclusion, Never fight a man who is graced because his grace will disgrace you. Some people kick off their grace and becomes jealous of those using theirs well.
Prayer Points- 1 Kings 5:1
*Every battle that surrounds me that won’t make me fulfil purpose. O God destroy them and let them leave my life.
* God! Open my eyes to see what I need to enjoy your grave.
* Lord! Wherever I have misuse your grace, have mercy on me.