Bible Reading: Hebrew 10:36-39; Hebrew 11:1-10
Sermon: Pastor Gbenga Adewoye
Living means totality of being alive. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Living faith is the faith that never shrinks nor reduces.
DIMENSIONS OF FAITH
1) Faith begins when the mind of God is known
2)Faith continues when the mind of God is understood
3) Faith is established when the mind of God is believed. 11Chronicles 20:20b; Luke 1:45
4) Faith is perfected when the mind of God is obeyed and believed.
WHAT FAITH DOES
1) Faith gives invitation to instant divine manifestation. Faith makes God available whenever you need him. Daniel 3:17. The move of Faith is the move of God
2) Faith establishes a spiritual shield of defense. Ephesians 6:10; psalms 125:1-2
3) Faith connects a believer to the very life of God. Galatians 2:20
4) Faith guarantees triumph in the conflict and battles of life. 1 John 5:4; Romans 4:20; Hebrew 11:11
5) Faith connects the glory of God. Numbers 16:42-49. Your Faith is a safety. You are not ordinary because you possess the living Faith.
When your faith is shrinking, it isn’t a living Faith. Hence you need to always pray to God to resuscitate your faith.
In conclusion, as you go out this week, exercise faith in your businesses and every aspect of your life.