Text: Luke 17: 11-19
God desires that everyone He created is grateful. Anyone that is not grateful in His presence is a great fool. Gratitude is a quality of being thankful, readiness to show appreciation and to return kindness back to God. Gratitude unleashes God’s blessing.
WHAT GRATITUDE DOES
1. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. You enjoy God the more when you give gratitude to Him.
2. It turns what you have into enough and sufficiency.
3. It turns denial into acceptance.
4. It turns chaos into order and confusion into clarity.
5. It turns your little meal into feast.
Stop confusing yourself with what you didn’t have but be thankful for what you have. You need instruction of obedience (Luke 17:14)…’as they went, they were cleanse…’
Nothing is consulted about your past to determine your future. The bible says He anointed my head with oil and my cup runneth over, as long as I have my head, if my cup is still empty I will get oil very soon.
Do not take life for granted but with gratitude for many desire to live but they are no more.
Sometimes, if you are too familiar with Grace, you end up disgracing yourself. The intensity of your being thankful, determines how much blessing you receive. The worst person to be with in live is who that complains about everything and appreciate nothing.
In conclusion, I admonish you to worship God all time without ceasing.