For any man to be delivered, it requires the mercy of God. Some people are held bound by the devil, they are living but dead. It is indeed a privilege to be delivered.
Deliverance is the action of being rescued or set free. When deliverance comes, an action or force comes to set you free. If you are not saved, you are sinking already. The first mercy to have is to be delivered from sin. Your company in life determines your accomplishment.
It is not good for us to be an enemy of the weak. Micah 2:7. The anointing you don’t respect doesn’t work for you. Jeremiah 50:33-34. No matter how you are held by the devil, your strong deliverer has not change His position.
What happens when God decides to show you mercy
1) He deals with your enemy. An enemy of God ends up with severe pain.
2) He brings you back to your habitation. Lamentation 3:22; Jeremiah 50:19. You don’t ask God to take you to your habitation when you are cohabiting with Him in the secret place. When you dwell with God, everyone sees Him in you.
3) Iniquities are forgiven. You cannot continue to sin and ask mercy to abound.
THINGS TO DO TO OBTAIN MERCY
1) Love the Lord. Deuteronomy 7:9
2) Keep His commandment. Psalms 25:10
3) Show Mercy unto others.2 Samuel 22:26; Matthew 5:7
In conclusion, the great mercy of God brings deliverance. Your deliverance is by God’s mercy.